CCNA now includes security and automation and programmability. The program has one certification that covers a broad range of fundamentals for IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare.
Newly retooled for the latest technologies and job roles, the CCNA training course and exam give you the foundation you need to take your career in any direction. CCNA certification covers a breadth of topics, including:
Automation and programmability
Perks of getting CCNA Certified:
- Enhanced Learning Curve: During the pursuit of getting yourself CCNA certified, you are able to enhance your knowledge and develop a sound methodology of understanding the core concepts of Cisco networking
- Recognition: Once you get CCNA certified, you get that perfect entitlement and a recognition that you can include in your resume while applying for a vacant job position in the Cisco networking domain.
- Boost in Career: As a potential networking professional, you could climb up the ladder quicker than your teammates by becoming a CCNA certified expert.
- Raise in Salary: Your appraisal might be due soon. So, it’s better that you add the CCNA certification to your list of achievements. You could expect to see almost a double rise in your salary.
- A Mediating Step: Many other Cisco certifications require you to clear the CCNA exam first, and then you are only able to complete the entire Cisco program. A valid CCNA certificate means you are eligible to get enrolled in other Cisco training courses.
- Respect amongst the Staff: Acquiring the CCNA credentials assures you that you are respected by other staff members working in your organization. This moves you ahead in your career path.
- Global Acceptance: The CCNA certification is globally accepted in different countries around the world. Networking experts with CCNA certificates are able to negotiate for a greater pay scale in contrast to those who lack the certificate. In recent years, a greater number of CCNA jobs have become available in the market. For a candidate to acquire one, it is an eligibility criterion that he/she possesses the CCNA certification.