Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA)
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an essential Threat Intelligence training program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional-level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional-level Threat Intelligence training programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
“Threat intelligence” (TI) is evidence-based knowledge — including context, mechanisms, indicators, implications and actionable advice — about an existing or emerging menace or hazard to IT or information assets. It can be used to inform decisions regarding the subject’s response to that menace or hazard.
The Purpose of C|TIA is
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to prepare and run a threat intelligence program that allows ‘evidence-based knowledge’ and provides ‘actionable advice’ about ‘existing and unknown threats’.
- To ensure that organizations have predictive capabilities rather than just proactive measures beyond active defense mechanism.
- To empower information security professionals with the skills to develop a professional, systematic, and repeatable real-life threat intelligence program.
- To differentiate threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals.
- For individuals: To provide an invaluable ability of structured threat intelligence to enhance skills and boost their employability.