Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or internet. The web development process includes web design, web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks. Web development is the most crucial key step in managing a successful online presence.
At Bizoneer we provide plethora ideas of website design and web development and hence provide best web development services to our clients. This makes us an incredible company in Kigali, Rwanda, Africa. Explore below list of top web development services that can be delivered incredibly as per your website queries and solutions.
We develop and design portals and applications based on PHP programming language. Our PHP development combines creative designing with functionality to deliver rich user-friendly experience.
We are eCommerce development experts with vast amount of experience in designing and development of e-commerce portals. We provide eCommerce solutions on content management systems.
HTML & CSS Development
HTML and CSS is the core technology behind every website present on web today irrespective of its size. Our web development experts very well understand the significance of these two languages
Content Management Systems(CMS) Integration And Development
Frequently asked questions
While exploring different web development companies, it can be laborious to discern the qualified candidate from the numerous web developers in the market. To save you this hassle lookout for the following web development skills while hiring the ideal service provider:
- Frameworks: Frameworks simplify the task of coding by providing lists of standard functionality. The website developer should not only have experience with different frameworks but also must be capable of choosing the right framework while building a specific type of website. For instance, to design complex user interfaces, JS frameworks are excellent.
- Testing: An expert web developer must be adept in testing for bugs during and after the deployment of the site. Inquire whether the developer is thorough in multiple testing methods such as Functional Testing, Unit Testing, etc. to ensure a glitch-free web development framework.
- Analytics: Apart from developing a highly functional website, a developer possessing sound analytical skills boosts the chances of the site generating massive profits. The developer must possess an in-depth understanding of the industry, competitors, and target audience to curate a site that fulfills its objective.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization is the driving factor behind modern-day marketing. Hire web developers having in-depth fundamental SEO skills such as page upload speed, domain credibility, and keyword content. This will help improve the ranking of the website on SERPs, allowing prospects to find the brand.
- Greater Exposure: A well-outlined site can help the brand attract and retain a higher number of customers. Since the site is available 24×7, 365 days, it acts as a business advocate for the prospects even outside of office hours. It also allows customers from across the world to connect with the brand, overcoming any geographical limitations.
- Brand Credibility: First impressions count! A website that is quick, responsive and answers to the queries of the clients instantly boosts the credibility of the company. The professional image built over the site also separates the brand from its competitors. Additionally, customers tend to trust businesses that have a website more than labels without one!
- Creates Measurable Results: A site enables you to track the number of visitors and their exact location, which equips you with the knowledge of the target demographics. It also helps you determine the conversion rate by registering the ratio of the number of inquiries generated and the total number of visitors. With this information, businesses can implement various strategies to boost sales.
Apart from the above benefits, different types of websites serve different purposes based on the product and the intended audience. To accurately achieve these benefits, a brand must have a commanding web presence. The top web development companies can help simplify this task!
On average, we shoot for a six to eight week turnaround, but the pace of any project is set by each client. How much input you can provide during the initial stages, your availability with feedback, how soon the content is ready – all this affects the speed of completion. The functionality needs may also play a role – more complex sites will take more time to develop.